The IBM FlashSystem products are designed to help companies improve performance and reduce server sprawl, power consumption, cooling, and floor space requirements. All of this in turn can help clients save money, improve performance, and invest more in innovation. The IBM FlashSystem family can help you take control of your storage, harness existing data, and manage your IT infrastructure in a much more cloud-like fashion.
This course will aim to provide the basics of flash storage systems, specifically IBM\'s portfolio in this area.
- Demonstrate an understanding of flash storage from a technology standpoint
- Summarize the benefits of IBM FlashCore technology
- Recognize all the flash storage products from IBM and their benefits
- Summarize the architecture of IBM FlashSystem products and Spectrum Virtualize
- Demonstrate an ability to access and interact with the graphical interface of an IBM Spectrum Virtualize FlashSystem
- Summarize the various use cases of each of the FlashSystem products